Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM) – Dual Degree
One-Year Master Degree in Tourism Management (MTM) continues to update and evolve. For its 13th edition, MTM has become the Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM) Dual Degree.
Choose your path, design your career!
One-Year Master Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Launch your career in Italy or abroad after year 1, with your Master degree, thanks to a:
- course content entirely in English
- international student mix¹
- teachers from top international research centers²
- unique field experience to implement innovative projects
- hands-on approach with managers from foremost tourism companies
- 6-month tailored internship in Italy or abroad
- 87% of graduates working as tourism professionals within 3 months thanks to HTM placement support
- 50% of graduates hired by their internship host company
¹ 263 applications from 38 countries in 2015
² from Cornell University and Purdue University - USA; Queensland University and James Cook University - Australia; Peking University - China; Erasmus-Rotterdam University – The Netherlands; Bournemouth University , Wales University and New Castle University - UK; Università della Svizzera Italiana – CH
The Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM) Dual Degree will offer the opportunity to do a second year at UCF - Rosen College3 in Orlando (Florida) specializing in hospitality with a Dual Degree (Master’s Degree at IULM + M.Sc. at UCF - Rosen College) and, after completion, to take a step further with an internship (OPT4) in the USA. Some advantages:
- earn both an Italian and an American degree
- 2-year full English programs across 2 countries
- eligibility for 12 months of study-related employment in the USA after graduation
- over 80% of graduates extend their stay in the USA thanks to UCF company partnership network
- 80% of alumni work outside of their country of origin
3 ranked #5 best hospitality and hotel management school in the world (CEOWORLD, 2015)
4 Optional Practical Training
HTM is aimed at the best graduates from any discipline, in Italy or abroad, who wish to accelerate their professional development and work in the following sectors of Tourism: Hospitality management, Commercial managers in the tourism sector, Online Travel and digital marketing, Meetings, incentives, conferences, exhibitions (MICE) and event management and Experience design and destination management.