Erasmus and Exchange students
In this section you will find practical information which will help you to organize your stay in Italy.
After being nominated by your Exchange Coordinator, follow these steps:
- Fill out our online Application form and click “Store” to print the completed form
- Sign the Application Form and ask your Coordinator to sign and stamp the form as well before sending it to us
- Send to International Office the Application in original together with 1 passport photo, copy of your ID document, the letter of nomination, your Transcript of Records and your Learning Agreement (if already available).
Please note that incomplete or handwritten forms will not be accepted. Please do not send us any documents other than those requested above.
- Complete the Application process (see instructions above)
- Fill out the form for the Italian Language Course;
- Fill out the form for the Accommodation
- Send us the details regarding your arrival in Milan
- bring with you EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) for medical assistance
- Bring with you 2 passport-size photos
After your arrival at IULM University
- Join the orientation meeting: you will receive all useful information about IULM University and your stay in Milan
- Get your Codice Fiscale (a tax code mandatory to get mobile phone card, to open a bank account, etc)
- Apply for permit of stay (for non-European students only)
- Buy a public transport card. For students aged under 26, Iulm Acceptance Letter is required